- Mount Zion, the Dwelling place of the Most High. Obadiah 17. Sumptuously decorated, this room has been described as ‘Heaven on Earth’ by a recent guest. Spend time here and experience full deliverance and go out to possess your possessions
- The retreat home will welcome residents based on recommendations from reputable authorities.
- You can come in for a few hours or for a period of up to one-week maximum.
- Make your booking at least one week in advance.
- Arrival should be between the hours of 10 am to 6 pm.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Let us know if you will require food during your stay.
- Meals will be served as follows:
- Breakfast – 8 am
- Dinner – 7pm
- Coffee and tea facilities, water, and snacks are available in the kitchen throughout the day.
- The kitchen is fully equipped in case you wish to cater for yourself.
- The facility is powered by PHCN and a solar inverter.
- The air conditioning unit in the rooms, microwave ovens, and kettle in the kitchen will not work when there is no power supply from PHCN.
- Free-to-air Christian channels are available on the television in the lounge.
- Free Wi-Fi is available 24/7.
- Comprehensive cleaning of rooms with the change of bed linen and towels will be done once a week.
- Cleaning can be arranged at other times if required.
- Residents are expected to leave by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Kindly leave a testimony, comment, or suggestion in our visitors’ book at the reception desk.
- You do not need to make a payment for your stay at Yeshua Haven of Rest.
- You may make a freewill offering towards the maintenance of the facility if you are led to do so.
- Our account details are available on request.