Lekki County, Lagos
Past 3 Years hosting
3 Rms, 9 Guests
9.00AM - 6.00PM
JESUS SAID, “LET US GO OFF BY OURSELVES TO A QUIETPLACE AND REST AWHILE “ Mark 6:31
- Our Pastors, men and women of God, are often weary, burdened with the cares of their congregation and their own, sometimes crashing under the weight of it all….
- Our missionaries on furlough, in between assignments, on family visits or proceeding on retirement need a place to refocus and recharge…
- Believers with demanding jobs and routines with sketchy quiet times and blurred spiritual vision need attention….
- Christian families where ministerial assignments take parents away for months on end need family time out to reconnect.
- The Bible says ‘…GOD rested from HIS WORK and was REFRESHED.’ Exodus 31:17 If God needed it, you need it more
YESHUA HAVEN OF REST
YESHUA HAVEN OF REST is a retreat home situated in a quiet, green, and serene estate in Lekki. As you drive into the Estate, the canopy of trees above you welcome you and provide a cool shade even on the hottest days of the Nigerian summer.
The Haven is open to Ministers of the Gospel, Missionaries and Christians of all denominations (with appropriate recommendation), who need a time of rest, retreat, reflection and/or reconnection to God.
The Estate is secured with 24/7 security patrol and CCTV Cameras. In any case, all entry must be duly approved via an online security access portal.
Catering services are available to guests. Alternatively, our kitchen is fully equipped in case you choose to cater for yourself during your stay.
The supermarket on the Estate is a short 5min walk from The Haven. The Estate is also amenable for short walks within the Estate, or longer walks within and outside the Estate gates.
The retreat home will welcome residents based on recommendations from reputable authorities.
Arrival should be between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm.
Food and Drinks
Let us know if you will require food during your stay. Breakfast – 8 am, Dinner – 7pm
The facility is powered by PHCN and a solar inverter.
Free-to-air Christian channels are available on the television in the lounge. Free Wi-Fi is available 24/7.
You do not need to make a payment for your stay at Yeshua Haven of Rest. You may make a freewill offering towards the maintenance of the facility if you are led to do so. Our account details are available on request.
Comprehensive cleaning of rooms with the change of bed linen and towels will be done once a week.
Residents are expected to leave by 12 noon on the day of departure. Kindly leave a testimony, comment, or suggestion in our visitors’ book at the reception desk.